Application form for dormitories
We are pleased that you are interested in a place in one of our dormitories!
Below, we have compiled everything you need to know about the application process. Please read this information and tips carefully before filling out the application form.
- Please only apply with your current e-mail address, as your spot in the waiting file and the tenancy agreement will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Please inform yourself about our dormitories e.g. rent, furniture,... before you apply. Please note that we only have a limited number of single apartments. Maybe you can also imagine living in a shared apartment? You can find all information about the room types on the pages of the respective dormitory.
- The demand for open rooms is often greater than our supply, especially at the beginning of the semester. Therefore, an application does not mean that we will be able to offer you a place immediately or on your desired date. Please inform yourself in good time about alternative accommodation options.
- Please also note that being included in the waiting file is NOT a guarantee that you will get a room!
- Please submit only one application. Multiple applications will be automatically deleted.
- To check whether you are still interested in a room, we will send you a confirmation link every 14 days. This link will also give you the opportunity to change the desired start date, duration and amount of rent.
If you do not click on this link within 5 days, you will automatically be deleted from the waiting list.
- Applications will be considered in the order in which they are received.
- A certificate of enrolment is not yet required at the time of application.
- As soon as a place becomes available for you, we will send you a rental contract by e-mail. The deadline for returning the signed tenancy agreement is 2 days. We will then send you a confirmation with information on how to proceed (payment, moving in, etc.). As the deadline for the return is quite short, please provide your own email address, as you will need to respond quickly.
If we do not hear back from you within the deadline, the place in the dormitory will be offered to the next applicant. Your application will be automatically deactivated when the tenancy agreement is sent. If you would like to remain on the waiting list, please let us know. Please note that we do not offer more than 2 rental contracts in total!
- Please make sure to check your e-mail regularly.
After submitting the confirmation, you'll be redirected to the online application form.