Our psychological counselling is there for you if you:
- suffer from work- and concentration problems
- have exam nerves or other anxieties
- have conflicts with parents, partners or in the shared apartment
- are in a depressed mood
- suffer from self-esteem problems
- feel that your relationships with other people are unsatisfactory
- often feel overburdened and insecure
- have difficulties to make decisions in regard to your studies or personal matters
- are in an acute psychological crisis
- want to talk about other difficulties with someone who listens to you openly, neutrally and appreciatively
- need information about psychotherapy
Booking an appointment
Via the ServiceCentre:
- Mon and Wed 9.00 a. m. – 1.00 p. m.
- Tue and Thu 9.00 a. m. – 1.00 p. m.
- Fri 9.00 a. m. – noon
- Phone (05121) 15 02 - 00 or email@example.com
Due to the increased demand for appointments, waiting times for an initial appointment are currently up to three months. Thank you for your understanding.
"2G" and hygiene notices
In the counseling center, the "2G" rule applies, i.e. you can only attend the counseling in presence if you are fully vaccinated or recovered. Please bring the appropriate certificate to your first appointment. If you are not fully vaccinated or recovered, you can make an online appointment with us. Even with 2G, the hygiene rules still apply in the counseling center (mask, except during the counseling session, distance, wash hands).
Please enter the counseling center only symptom-free, i.e. without headache or sore throat, cold, cough, etc.! If you have cold symptoms, please contact us by phone or online for an alternative appointment.
Open consultation hours
- When? Thu 10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p. m.
- Where? Hindeburgplatz 16 b, 31134 Hildesheim
Current notes on the open office hours:
- Due to the pandemic, you have to register for the appointments in advance via phone ( 051 21 - 15 02 00) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). In this manner, we can avoid queues and observe the hygiene rules.
- At present, anonymous in-person-counselling during the open cosultation hours is not possible.
- Please bring the filled-in form on data protection to your appointment.
In cases of emergency, please contact:
Centre for psychiatry and psychotherapy
Goslarsche Landstraße 60
Phone (05121) 103 - 1
Crisis line Hildesheim
daily 6.00 – 10.00 p. m.
Phone (05121) 588 28
Social psychiatric service
Schützenallee 35 – 37
Phone (05121) 309 - 73 75